Since 1975, TUMI has been creating world-class business and travel essentials, designed to upgrade, uncomplicate, and beautify all aspects of life on the move. Blending flawless functionality with a spirit of ingenuity, we’re committed to empowering journeys as a lifelong partner to movers and makers in pursuit of their passions. Designed in America, for Global Citizens everywhere. The brand is sold globally in over 75 countries through more than 1,900 points of sale. For more about TUMI, visit www.TUMI.com.
Our standards are exceptional, and we stand by everything we do.
We treat our products, people and clientele with the total dedication they deserve.
When it comes to forward thinking, we are foremost.
We are all Global Citizens and look to contribute to a global community.
Each of us is empowered to create personal and collective progress.
The successful candidate will be able to multi-task and be highly organized to support the eCommerce Digital Marketing team in several functions. This position will manage various digital marketing channels and ensure marketing messages are distributed according to schedule. This role will assist in creating/managing display tagging, fully managing the SEM channel, working with various agencies for affiliate and display/retargeting efforts. This role will be an integral part of the eCommerce team supporting them with reporting and other tasks, as necessary. This position requires strong technical knowledge of the eCommerce systems of SAP, Hybris cockpits, Exact Target, AgilOne, Google and Bing Adwords, Rakuten, Criteo, Doubleclick Digital Marketing, Omniture, and Google Analytics.
• Updating Google and Bing Adwords accounts accordingly. This includes ad copy, monitoring budgets, changing bids, and adding/pausing appropriate keywords
• Creating and maintaining tracking tags in Doubleclick Digital Marketing
• Communicating with outside vendors regarding affiliate and retargeting/display initiatives
• Coordinating with the creative team to build assets for all digital marketing channels
• Coordinate with vendor to implement quarterly demographic appends
• Email ingestion from various sources, ensure opt in statuses are updated accordingly
• Create custom queries using various tools to develop advanced analytics reporting and answer deeper business questions
Bachelor's degree required (Marketing or Communications preferred)
Strong organizational and detail orientation skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Self-motivated and results oriented
Problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities
Project management knowledge
Excellent analytical skills
Process and procedure oriented
Knowledge of SAP, Hybris cockpits, Exact Target, AgilOne, Google and Bing Adwords, Rakuten, Criteo, Doubleclick Digital Marketing, Omniture, and Google Analytics a plus
TUMI encourages individual growth in pursuit of achieving corporate goals. Your commitment to the team will be recognized through competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits programs.
TUMI is an equal opportunity employer.